FOOD & DRINK
All are welcome to eat and drink at our clubhouse, you don’t need to be a member and can be in town on holidays.
BARISTA MADE COFFEE
Jye is at the Club from 8.30am Tuesday – Friday to make you a delicious coffee of your choice for $4.50 per cup.
CLUB DINING EVERY SATURDAY IN MAY 2022!
As we have been unable to organise a caterer for Friday nights the club has decided to trial dining on every SATURDAY in MAY.
The club had a most successful Buffet Night on SATURDAY 7 MAY.
We continue on SATURDAY 14 MAY with Menu Dining restricted to a choice of 4 or 5 main courses and dessert.
Food service from 6:00pm.
The Bar will be open from 12:00pm on Saturday.
Meal Bookings are essential as numbers will be restricted to 60.
Please book by calling the Manager on 9755 3250
OR add your name and number of adults and children to the list on the Noticeboard in the clubhouse foyer
OR book with one of the bar staff.
Please check out our Facebook page each week for details of menu and pricing. Details should be posted every week by Tuesday.
CLUB DINING MENU
Menu for Saturday 14 May
- Grilled Timber Hill pork cutlet seasoned with bush tomato and served on mash with apple sauce, gravy and vegetables $25
- Seasoned, slow-roasted sirloin of beef served with both roasted and steamed vegetables, finished with a red wine reduction gravy $28
- Chicken Parmigiana (tomato-based sauce and cheese topping over chicken schnitzel) served with chips and a choice of garden salad or coleslaw $26
- Snapper fillet served with chips and a choice of garden salad or coleslaw $27 (Your choice of either Grilled, topped with parmesan & bacon crumble and lemon butter sauce OR Tempura-battered, with a cocktail mayo dressing)
- Oven baked vegetarian Lasagne served with chips and a choice of garden salad or coleslaw $25
- Chicken nuggets and chips for the kids $12
Serve of garlic bread $1.50
Desserts $7 each:
- Sticky date pudding coated in butterscotch sauce and topped with whipped cream
- Lemon-lime cheesecake served with berry compote and whipped cream