The Dunsborough and Districts Country Club has six tennis courts; two have a synthetic surface and four are hard courts. Four courts can be lit for evening tennis, and all are available for hire outside of the scheduled Club Member playing times. Visitors are very welcome to join in on club activities/club days. Players will need to wear only recognised tennis shoes.
- Outside of the above pre-booked times, the courts can be hired by members or visitors.
- Bookings are essential. Make your booking using link below.
- Hire fees: VISITORS and ORDINARY MEMBERS: $20/court/hour for daytime. Night-time (under lights).
- Payment for court hire must be made online.
- For all court hires, players need to bring along their own racquets and supply balls and other personal equipment. Used balls for sale at the Clubhouse entrance. ($2 can)
WEDNESDAYS & THURSDAYS (year round): 8:30 am – 11:00 am. Social day. Visitors welcome. Play is on all 4 courts. Full members pay no charge, Ordinary members and non-members pay $10 ball fees.
Further information contact Holly 0438 167 575.
MIXED DOUBLES SOCIAL
SATURDAYS (year round): 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Club Social Tennis Day. Visitors welcome. Play is on all 6 courts. No charge for full members. Social members and non-members pay $10 ball fees.
For further information contact Marlene or Michael Howes 0415 999 260.