The Dunsborough and Districts Country Club has six tennis courts; two have a synthetic surface and four are hard courts. Four courts can be lit for evening tennis, and all are available for hire outside of the scheduled Club Member playing times. Visitors are very welcome to join in on club activities/club days. Players will need to wear approved tennis shoes.
- Outside of the above pre-booked times, the courts can be hired by members or visitors.
- Bookings are essential. Make your booking using link below.
- Hire fees: VISITORS and ORDINARY MEMBERS: $20/court/hour for daytime. Night-time (under lights).
- Payment for court hire must be made online.
- For all court hires, players need to bring along their own racquets and supply balls and other personal equipment. Used balls for sale at the Clubhouse entrance. ($2 can)
We run Junior coaching programs from age 4+, offering term time classes and school holiday clinics. Our Club Coach Andrew Woodward can be contacted through Tennis Excellence for enrolments and programmes, please visit:
LADIES MIDWEEK – SOCIAL
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY
Winter: 9:00am – 11:00am
Summer: 8:30am – 10:30am
20 minute sets
MIXED DOUBLES – SOCIAL CLUB DAY
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Organised Mixed Social Sets – 20 minute sets
For further information contact Marlene or Michael Howes 0415 999 260.
Tuesday: 9:00am – 10:00am
No booking required
$20 per player
Burn calories, increase your fitness and improve your tennis game at the same time in this fun, group workout. No previous tennis experience required
Coach Andrew Woodward, through Tennis Excellence, is available for private lessons. This personalized service caters for individual and group requirements.
This is the fastest way to see an improvement in your technique, tactics and confidence on court.
For further information, please call Andrew on 0419 913 294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org