EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
The Dunsborough and Districts Country Club is an inclusive meeting place for the local active community. Visitors are also most welcome to participate in any of our sports.
The Dunsborough Country Club’s (DDCC) clubhouse is located at 40 Gifford Road Dunsborough and is nestled in amongst the Jarrah, Marri, Sheoak and Peppermint trees that line the approaches to the clubhouse from the golf course. The first and eighteenth holes which leave and approach the clubhouse are frequently the resting, shading and grazing places for Western Grey Kangaroos.
The DDCC was opened on 29 December 1973. Since September 1982 it has had and operated a club licence. In 2018 it changed it’s liquor licence from a club to a restricted tavern licence. It currently has over 800 members and provides lawn bowls (outdoor carpet), croquet, tennis (adult and junior), golf and for children’s and adult mountain-bike riding and mind sports such as Mahjong and Canasta.
The DDCC relies on volunteers from all facets and stages in life to manage the affairs of the club and to maintain the infrastructure of the club.
WISE WINES – a major sponsor for 2022.
Wise Wines supporting the Wise Wine Men’s Bowls Carnival held at the club on 9th and 10th April 2022.
CITY of BUSSELTON – the club thanks the City for the $8,000 revitalisation grant made available through the Community Assistance Program 2022
Funds from the grant are being used to help maintain facilities at the club.
With great benefits for regular users of the club, our memberships are easy to sign up and give you access to;
- Weekly newsletters with What’s On at the Club
- Unlimited use of sport facilities
- Ability to vote at the AGM
- Serve on Committees
- Win the Friday Jackpot draw
- Discounted tickets at some events
- Discounted club hire for private functions
CLICK HERE to see our latest club Newsletters and the club Calendar
For Sports go the relevant sports tab.
- Outside of the above pre-booked times, the courts can be hired by members or visitors.
- Bookings are essential. You can book here.
- Hire fees: VISITORS and ORDINARY MEMBERS: $20/court/hour for daytime. Night-time (under lights).
- Payment for court hire must be made online.
- For all court hires, players need to bring along their own racquets and supply balls and other personal equipment. Used balls for sale at the Clubhouse entrance. ($2 can)