Dunsborough & Districts Country Club Inc. is seeking a Club Manager
The Dunsborough and Districts Country Club is an inclusive meeting place for the local community and visitors. It currently has over 800 members and provides the facilities of lawn bowls, croquet, tennis, golf, mountain-bike riding and mind sports such as Mah-jong and Canasta.
As Club Manager, and in collaboration with the Club Management Committee, you will be responsible for:
- Presentation and cleanliness;
- Repairs and maintenance;
- Strong financial systems and reporting including weekly venue expenses and set venue KPI’s;
BAR and KITCHEN
- Promotions to attract members and new customers;
- Inventory control and reporting of beverage and food;
- Building a high performing team focused on customer service;
- Hiring, training and ongoing development of staff;
- Efficient and effective rostering;
- Promotion and increased use of facilities for functions and events;
- Liaise effectively with staff, relevant members and sporting sections for successful outcomes;
- Coordinate with organisers and ensure all events are well planned, promoted, set up and delivered;
- Hiring of facilities;
- Current and potential memberships;
- Strong OH&S principles and public relations with members and the community.
You Must Be:
- Hands on front of house leader with good time management;
- Quick to build relationships with patrons;
- Able to develop new business through sporting clubs, sponsorships, functions, the restaurant and bar;
- Focused on driving revenue whilst still managing spending, marketing, compliance and wage controls;
- Ability to work flexible hours, being available to work peak periods to ensure the club is operating at it’s full potential;
- Able to provide a WA Police Clearance and appropriate references.
We will provide:
- A competitive salary dependent on level of experience;
- Support from the Club President and Management Committee;
- A club with plans to grow and provide the community new opportunities.
In summary, we are looking for someone with experience, enthusiasm and willing to work hard to promote and build the Club to it’s full potential. To apply or obtain further information please email email@example.com Applications close on the 9th of March 2020.