The Dunsborough and Districts Country Club has four tennis courts; two have a synthetic surface and two are hard courts. The courts can be lit for evening tennis, and all are available for hire outside of the scheduled Club Member playing times. Visitors are very welcome to join in on club activities/club days. Players will need to wear only recognised tennis shoes.
Member Organised Days:
Weekend Club Day
SATURDAYS (year round): 1.00 pm – 5.30 pm. Club Social Tennis Day. Visitors welcome. Play is on all 4 courts. No charge for full members. Social members and non-members pay $10 ball fees.
Ladies Midweek Social
THURSDAYS (year round): 9.00 am – 11.00 am. Social day. Visitors welcome. Play is on all 4 courts. Full members pay $5, social members and non-members pay $15 ball fees.
TUESDAYS (year round): 2.00 pm -4.00 pm. Four courts blocked off for full-members-only play.
THURSDAYS (year round): 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm. Four courts blocked off for full – members – only play.
4.00 pm – 6.00 pm. Two courts blocked off for full – members – only play. No fee
Friday Members only
FRIDAYS (year round): 4.00 pm -6.00 pm. Two courts blocked off for full-members-only play. No fee.
Fridays after school. Please phone Paige on 0448 820 553 for details.
- Outside of the above blocked-off times, the courts can be hired by members or visitors.
- Booking are essential. Call the clubhouse on 9755 3250, or visit the clubhouse to view the booking calendar and make a booking.
- Hire fees: VISITORS and SOCIAL MEMBERS: $12/court/hour for daytime. $15/court/hour for night-time (under lights). FULL-MEMBERS = no fee.
- Payment for court hire must be made at the clubhouse using the PAY STATION payment box (exact change only).
- For evening tennis, bring coins to feed the machine that turns on the lights, which are located on the side of the main clubhouse building.
- For all court hires, players are required need to bring along their own racquets, balls and other personal equipment.