The Dunsborough and Districts Country Club has six tennis courts; two have a synthetic surface and four are hard courts. Four courts can be lit for evening tennis, and all are available for hire outside of the scheduled Club Member playing times. Visitors are very welcome to join in on club activities/club days. Players will need to wear only recognised tennis shoes.
Member Organised Days:
Weekend Club Day
SATURDAYS (year round): 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Club Social Tennis Day. Visitors welcome. Play is on all 6 courts. No charge for full members. Social members and non-members pay $10 ball fees.
Ladies Midweek Social
THURSDAYS (year round): 8:30 am – 11:00 am. Social day. Visitors welcome. Play is on all 4 courts. Full members pay no charge, Ordinary members and non-members pay $10 ball fees.
TUESDAYS (year round): 2.00 pm -4.00 pm. Five courts for privately organised members-only play.
THURSDAYS (year round): 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm. Four courts for privately organised members – only play
Friday Members only
FRIDAYS (year round): 5.30 pm -8.30 pm. Twilght/Night tennis for members-only play. $5 fee per person.
During school terms. 3.30 – 6.00pm. Two courts
Please phone Paige on 0448 820 553 for details.
- Outside of the above pre-booked times, the courts can be hired by members or visitors.
- Bookings are essential.Make your booking online at the top of this webpage.
- Hire fees: VISITORS and SOCIAL MEMBERS: $20/court/hour for daytime. Night-time (under lights). See below
- Payment for court hire must be made online (see above).
- For all court hires, players need to bring along their own racquets and supply balls and other personal equipment. Used balls for sale at the Clubhouse entrance. ($2 can)