Dunsborough & Districts Country Club 2014
What a Difference a Day Makes ?
…is the name of a popular song, and it sets the theme for the following pictures which show some activities over recent weeks outside the five Sports of Bowls, Golf, Croquet, Tennis and Cycling, which continue to go from strength to strength with their set fixtures and programmes of events.
Some comments from time to time say that,” not many people know about our Dunsborough and Districts Country Club” BUT since October this year:
- 5,000 plus people have visited and participated in events and activities:
- 3,000 were associated with the Cape to Cape Cycle Event which finished at the Club This included Competitors, Spectators and Volunteers
- 160 Corporate Bowlers participate weekly in the current event series
- Up to 100 people regularly attend Friday Night Dinners
- Up to 20 Juniors plus parent supporters enjoy Golf and Bowls
- Then there are the groups that participate in Mah Jong, Probus, Lions, Bridge
- Seniors Week
- A great Melbourne Cup Day Out and Luncheon at the Club
- The Drifters in Concert drew another happy and in-the-mood audience
So what a difference a week or a month makes at the DDCC.
5,000 people can’t be wrong!!
Keep up the good work You All!
RECENT ACTIVITIES AT THE CLUB
As well, there’s the continuing work done around the Club by the volunteers, committees, supporters, and not forgetting our valued Sponsors in so many ways.
This is our club and you are most welcome to visit and join.